5.5.11

Resuscitation

I'd say it's about time to clear the spider webs and start throwing some blogs up here... well atleast for the next two weeks well I'm bored as shit in Flagstaff Arizona. I have nothing against the place, It's actually pretty cool, but when your at altitude and only running 60-80 minutes a day with not too much else to do one tends to get restless. Restless enough to say, start up an old blog that's been dead for around two months. So far I've been up here three days, running some of the coolest trails I've came across in my 19 years on this planet. I've already come across a jackrabbit, groundhog, two squirrel-rabbity things, and a horny toad (which I almost stepped on), all without running close to a fraction of the little dirt trails right out the door. Anyways the reason I'm up here is for a National Center training camp so pretty soon I'll have to hit the track and actually do some workouts, but for now I'm pretty content with my little senic runs. The other guys here are all pretty big studs so it won't be all that terrible when I hit the track on Saturday with them. Thats really all there is to update the last two months, some exams and then Flagstaff with a crummy race thrown in there that doesn't need to be talked about.

Hopefully the other dudes will start bloggin aswell, seeing as they are much better writers and school is finally out.

Later.
- Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment